As Asia Pacific's largest sourcing venue for the music industry, Music China offers an extensive range of musical instruments and accessories from traditional Chinese instruments to western orchestral and classical items to rock – everything from acoustic, electronic, western or Chinese.
The exhibition, held in Shanghai – China's most exciting and cosmopolitan city, attracts thousands of musician, retailers, dealers, distributors and agents from China and the rest of the world.
As the primary sourcing show for the region, at Music China you can discover the latest products from the world's biggest and best-known music companies as well as networking for new business opportunities.
At Music China, manufacturers from all over the world present a complete spectrum of products for making music from classic instruments, acoustic or electric guitars and basses, brass and woodwind instruments, percussion and keyboard instruments to electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
Music China is the Asia's most important fair where all innovations are presented to Asian and international visitors at the right time and right place.
- Meet manufacturers and suppliers from all over the world
- Source over thousands innovative products under one roof
- Learn the smart tips from industry peers from stock control to new business era development
- Boost your sales by connecting with thousands of decision makers from the globe
- Grow internationally by meeting with key buyers and distributors
- Gain brand recognition and make a buzz about your products
- Strengthen your relationships with current loyal customers and meet new buyers
Facts & figures
|Exhibition date||11 – 14 October 2023 (Wed to Sat)|
|Opening hours||11 – 13 October 2023 09:30 – 17:00|
|14 October 2023 09:30 – 15:30|
|Exhibition venue||Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)|
|Exhibition space||100,000 sqm (2020)|
|Number of visitors||81,761 (2020)|
|Number of exhibitors||1,106 (2020)|
Exhibitor & visitor figures 2020
81,761 visitors crowded into the show to source from 1,106 international and domestic brands and suppliers.
A full spectrum of musical instruments and accessories under one roof
- Accordions & harmonicas
- Brass instruments
- Electronic & electric instruments
- Percussion instruments
- Pianos & keyboards
- Stringed instruments
- Traditional Chinese instruments
- Woodwind instruments
- Accessories & furniture
- Music education
- Music related computer hardware & software
- Processing trade goods equipment & raw materials
- Recording and studio equipment
- Services, association & media
- Sheet Music & publishers